The Danang energy conservation and technology consultant center (DECC)- Department of Science and Technology has currently implementing the Project on Development of Solar energy in Danang (DSED) funded by the European Union (EU) with main objectives of increasing accessibility to clean energy on sustainable basis.
To support implementation of project activities to achieve expected outputs, the Project Management Unit of DSED project is seeking a position of Technical staff with main information as following:
1. Main requirements of experience and qualifications:
- University degree in energy field, power industry and related fields. Priority is given to a master's degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in renewable energy;
- Ability to work with international organizations, government agencies, foreign organizations and related units;
- Experience in implementing ODA projects is an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of technical issues, development policies related to solar energy
- Ability to work in a team with a high sense of responsibility.
- Ability to synthesize and write reports.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good computer skills.
2. Scope of work: Detailed in the attached Term of Reference (TOR) for this position.
3. Deadline to get application:
The dossier shall be sent to the address below, not later than 16:00 pm on December 25,2017.
Confirmation will only be sent to candidates in the potential list.
Applications will not be returned to applicants.
The Management Unit of the Project on Development of Solar energy in Danang (DSED PMU)
The Danang energy conservation and technology consultant center
49 The Lu, An Hai Bac ward, Son Tra Dist., Danang
(Application via email shall be encouraged)